Understanding my Role

 Understanding My Role;



The roles I've assumed in making my film opening are those of the writer, assistant director, cinematographer and editor. As the writer, I'm aware that my responsibility is to write the screenplay for the film while as the assistant director, I need to work in conjunction with the director, while filming, to give direction to the actors. In the capacity of the cinematographer, I'm responsible for the composition of each shot taken during filming and ensuring that every visual element in the frame is harmonious and adds a layer of depth to the shot, whereas working as the editor tasks me with the responsibility of final  product and demands that I carefully edit following invisible editing that will convey to the audience a sense of continuity and a sense of realism by watching and feeling as if it is actually happening.

Comments

Popular Posts